Picture of James Steele
Multi-User Setup
by James Steele - Thursday, 11 February 2021, 5:31 PM

I am new to the ADAPT Authoring tool. I want to create a course that I can share with other SME's during the development phase. But, I can't seem to find a way to do this. I apologise if this is an obvious question, but it has me stumped at the moment. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you!  

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Multi-User Setup
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 11 February 2021, 6:09 PM

If you mean 'share so they can edit the course content' then you need to go into the course in the AAT then Project settings > General and you'll find options in there to 'share with all users' or 'share with specific users'

(and no it's not obvious, it took me a few minutes to find this!)

Picture of James Steele
Re: Multi-User Setup
by James Steele - Friday, 12 February 2021, 11:25 AM

Thank you Matt, you are a life saver! For the real 'newbies' like me, here is how I followed Matt's guidance:

1. Go to 'Dashboard' 'My Courses'.
  2. Click the 'Gear Icon' on the top L/H of the course image and select 'Edit'.
  3. Now, look on the Main Menu on the far L/H border of your screen. Select 'Project Settings'.
  4. It should show 'General' at the top of the page. Scroll down to 'Share with all users' or 'Share with specific users' and make your choice.
  5. Don't forget to click the green 'Save' button on the top L/H of the Main Menu.
  6. Done!

A huge Thank You to Matt Leathes for sharing this information.