Picture of Jason Wilson
Your tenant is currently disabled. Please contact an administrator.
by Jason Wilson - Wednesday, 25 August 2021, 3:19 AM

Hi guys, so I was setting up another instance of the Adapt Author Tool so I could test any code updates before I push them to my "live"  Author install.

I must have been sleeping during the install process as I managed to get the two installs confused (i think I may have used the same login credentials and although I changed the tenant name, I think they were both looking at the same master DB).

I deleted this new instance (deleting the local folder and also manually deleting the new tenant from MongoDB using Robo 3T), but now I'm getting the error message of "Your tenant is currently disabled. Please contact an administrator." when trying to log in (see attached screenshot).

Can someone please tell me how to either reenable this or how to reinstall the Author Tool using an existing database and files?

I still have all my course files in my local Adapt install folder, and I can still see all the course content in MongoDB from within Robo 3T (in the "courses" table). It just seems like the Author Tool has lost the correct connection to adapt-tenant-master.

Thanks for any help!

Picture of Tom Greenfield
Re: Your tenant is currently disabled. Please contact an administrator.
by Tom Greenfield - Wednesday, 25 August 2021, 8:38 AM

I'd have a go at correlating the data in conf/config.json.

Picture of Jason Wilson
Re: Your tenant is currently disabled. Please contact an administrator.
by Jason Wilson - Thursday, 26 August 2021, 12:34 AM

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.