Picture of Kevin Jones
Presentation Materials
by Kevin Jones - Monday, 22 September 2014, 3:48 PM

I'm two minds of my next question. I'm being very lazy or i'm being clever... or both.

I'm reaching a stage when i need to present Adapt as a viable alternative [to our current system] as a responsive eLearning framework by next Friday. I had planned to scour your site to pull out some good content for the what/why and how's of the argument. 

Then it occurred to me. Surely they have some slide decks lay about somewhere that argues this over and over. DO you? :) Something i could borrow from... call it an Adapt Evangelist Pack of resources? 

Audience are non technical, they understand business needs so it will be a benefits,benefits,benefits presentation and  then to cover some of the roadmap and authoring tool future with them.

I have converted an older module we did over  which should offer up a nice before and after comparison.

If you don't have any slides you can share :) not to worry, i know i've see a few articles on the website i can salvage some good slide materials from. I just thought there might be a shortcut in here somewhere.

Picture of Daryl Hedley
Re: Presentation Materials
by Daryl Hedley - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 9:08 AM

Hey Kevin,

You might a few materials in this repo.

I also have a few slides about "why Open Source Technology and using Adapt is good for developers" - but most of the points could be covered for businesses. Let me know if you want these and possibly a walk through.

I know there's a document floating about that explains the benefits of using Adapt.

If all else fails - and you need someone to give a demo/presentation let me know.

Thanks,

Daryl

Picture of Kevin Jones
by Kevin Jones - Wednesday, 24 September 2014, 3:59 PM

Nice one! Thats great. 

If i get buy in for the next stages and they're looking for a final presentation i might take you up on that. I'll be sure to offer the idea.

Mean while it looks like i've got a little reading to do :)

Many thanks, its these small gestures that make a big difference.

K

me
by Sven Laux - Friday, 26 September 2014, 10:27 AM

Hi Kevin,

a bit late but hopefully still helpful - the attached slide is from our awards submission for the ELA award (innovation category). It shows only the data that we have evidence for - in our estimation, take-up etc are much larger.

Also, the code didn't take 24 years to write. This is just what Open Hub calculates using the COCOMO model. This is also just the data on the Framework. We have now registered the authoring tool as well. See below:

Anyone wanting to support us - please go there and click on "I use this" in the top, right corner of the page.

Thanks,
Sven

Picture of Dan Martin
by Dan Martin - Monday, 17 November 2014, 9:14 AM

Nice infographics! Have you made it by yourself? If yes - which tool or a programme have you used? I was asked to make a presentational info for an app development agency I work for and I'm looking for a specific tool. Thank you in advance.

me
by Sven Laux - Tuesday, 18 November 2014, 11:26 AM

Hi Dan,

thanks - we've made this ourselves using Illustrator, I think. Hope this helps.

Sven