Cory Shain
Re: Authoring tool stuck "Loading"
by Cory Shain - Saturday, 1 November 2014, 3:14 PM

Thanks so much for your quick feedback, guys. It's no problem for me to wait until late December, and I'm glad to hear you're still planning on rolling the beta out then. The reason I was trying to get the authoring tool up and running this early was that I'm currently in the process of pitching Adapt to a number of stakeholders in our fall course. I need to be able to show them both that the output meets all of our goals and that the authoring process works for non-technical content creators/curators. I've been able to build a sample course without the authoring tool, which I've been showing around, and it's getting a lot of buy-in. Being able to demo the authoring tool would be icing on the cake, but people seem to be generally on-board, so it's not necessary if there will be a functioning beta by the start of next semester (Jan 15) so we can begin work on content development.

Given all this, yes, we'd be interested in being one of your supported early adopters, so please keep me in the loop as to the process for that.

Thanks again,

Cory