Picture of Ryan Gonzalez
Re: Moodle Answers
by Ryan Gonzalez - Wednesday, 19 April 2017, 8:37 AM

Hi Matt,

I've built a course in the Adapt Authoring tool and am using the spoor extension and have uploaded it to Moodle. I've reviewed the instructions on adding the launch.html file and updating the imsmanifest.xml file and have gotten the Adapt course to launch in a new window properly. However, the SCORM output log shows that:10:20:29.494 Offline SCORM API is being used. No data will be reported to the LMS!

I've tested the original course as exported from my Adapt Authoring tool without the launch.html file and update to manifest file and it is communicating to Moodle properly and tracking with the learning objects grading method.

I would appreciate any suggestions or tips you might have for getting the launch.html version of the course to report progress on the course to Moodle as it's a much more elegant and functional solution.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan Gonzalez

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 19 April 2017, 9:15 AM

Hi Ryan

Based on the SCORM output log it sounds as if you've set launch.html to open index.html - you should actually have it open index_lms.html

Picture of Ryan Gonzalez
by Ryan Gonzalez - Wednesday, 19 April 2017, 10:04 AM

Thank you so much, Matt. I must have changed that when testing things out and forgot to set it back... working as desired now! 

Best,
Ryan

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 19 April 2017, 10:55 AM

Shout out to Chris Steele for having the foresight to add that warning message to the SCORM log...!