I am very excited to announce another newly created position at Brighton based company Appitierre!
Appitierre are looking for a developer work with Adapt - building extensions, themes, menus and components. They should also understand node.js and how to build SPA's using both Backbone (frontend) and node.js (backend). We are also developing new tools, so there will be a lot of varied work with lots of opportunity.
We are open to making this a permanent or contract position for people who are proficient in some or all of the following:
- Backbone.js, Underscore.js & Handlebars
- Understanding of accessiblity in HTML
- Testing - both frontend (CasperJS) & backend (mocha.js) with experience using Postman
- Performance of DOM rendering - including animation libraries like Velocity.js
- D3.js & Raphael.js
- Ability to design themes with either Sketch or Photoshop.
Understanding of iOS or Android development would be a very nice bonus. Half days on Fridays working on projects like Capsules, our product to bring Learning for free for people who don't have internet access.
If you would like to join our team - please contact me on the email address below, including salary expectations, CV and any examples of work:
I really look forward to hearing from you!