Picture of Joannes Anthonius Rommers
How to create tenants and users?
by Joannes Anthonius Rommers - Friday, 6 March 2015, 9:26 AM

Hi everybody,

Currently playing with the Adapt Builder and framework and have it running on a Linux server to convince my team to give e-learning development with Adapt a try. I would like to create login credentials per person so each can login with their own account. How can this be done? I have watch numerous videos on the channel and went through the documentation but I can't find it anywhere. Probably a lack on my part.

Can anyone explain to me how to create these users?

me
Re: How to create tenants and users?
by Sven Laux - Friday, 6 March 2015, 10:28 AM

Hi Joannes,

thanks for your note and for trying Adapt.

For now, the authoring tool only has single user capability. Please consider what's out there just now as a pre-release beta aimed at early adopters, who are keen to help shape the tool into what it needs to be in the future. We will be building out the multi-user and multi-tenancy aspects in the future and have captured this in our requirements document. However, for now, the tool is still limited to a single user (or shared credentials) approach.

Many thanks,
Sven

Picture of Joannes Anthonius Rommers
Re: How to create tenants and users?
by Joannes Anthonius Rommers - Friday, 6 March 2015, 11:02 AM

Thanks you Sven!

Clear anser.

For now I will share the user credentials with my team so they can develop and test on their own. The release date of the next version is there any indication when this would be?