After going trough the Adapt source and the sample 'vanilla' course we got a good feel for the framework and understood how to produce new courses and how we could customise the course to fit with own own unique designs.
- SCORM support - this didn't appear to be enabled in the vanilla course and we couldn't see how to enable it. Spoor.js never seemed to get initialised, so I assume that it is just not included in the sample. It would be good to see an example with SCORM enabled.
- ID are a pain as they are required and need to be in alphabetical order. Would be good if they are auto-generated if not specified.
- Article and block level, locking/unlocking based on the completion status of previous (or possible specified by ID) block/article. I'll try to post a thread on this and some of the ideas we discussed with Daryl the other day.
- Topic level seems unneccessary, would be good if it was optional.
- Would be good if there were CSS classes for module, page, topic etc applied to views so we can hook into them for styling.
- It would be good if we could change the colour of the icons, using a font-based icon library like Font-Awesome would make this real easy.
- Layout values should default to full width or left if they are omitted.
- Use SASS
- Option to install multiple themes and pick one to apply.
Generally it was a good experience and the code was clean and easy to understand. Given that locking is (re)introduced and SCORM enabled then we could theoretically start using it in production very soon.