We are looking for freelance Adapt Learning Open Source content developers to work with our production teams to make our elearning designs a reality.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Set-up and populate the course JSON with pre-defined written and graphical content
- Setup new Adapt projects and add the appropriate components and extensions
- Carry out basic theming.
You will be well supported in your work by a highly-skilled team of front-end developers and programmers, project managers and testers.
If you have experience of some or all of the following we would love to hear from you:
- Experience of JSON, HTML5, CSS and LESS
- E-learning development using non-Adapt authoring tools such as Storyline or Captivate
- Working with version control systems (ideally SVN or Git)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Flash to make basic edits to images and Flash files.
If you would like to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.