GRAPHIC3    TEXT3

When viewing as a mobile size screen these organise themselves as :

GRAPHIC1

TEXT1

TEXT2

GRAPHIC2

TEXT3

GRAPHIC3

How can I sort it out so that I get graphic, text, graphic text, graphic, text?

Thanks in advance!

Helen

GRAPHIC    TEXTGRAPHIC    TEXT

Picture of Chuck Lorenz
Re: Layout issue
by Chuck Lorenz - Thursday, 7 May 2015, 11:44 AM

Hi Helen,

Just some thoughts to help your troubleshooting efforts...

In mobile size it appears that the first block is working correctly. And within the second two blocks, the components are reversing themselves, right?

- If you replace the second two blocks with copies of the first block, does the improper ordering persist?

- Have you used any CSS classes that affect the graphic components' vertical alignment/positioning? Something that might push the graphic component div to the bottom?

Picture of Helen Bailey
Re: Layout issue
by Helen Bailey - Tuesday, 19 May 2015, 10:37 PM

Hey Chuck - i've been investigating this and I think it might be to do with the order you lay them down in almost as it's inconsistent. Even though the float left and the float right for the 2 component parts are correct,  it allocats nth-child-1 to the item on the right and nth-child-2 to the one on the left, but then at other times it works ok. 

For example I have identical 2 part blocks at the bottom of each page. Feedback links on the left and a next button on the right. On all but 1 of my pages I see the next button come first then the feedback part. On that one page the feedback comes first then the next button!