Picture of Helen Bailey
A massive thank you
by Helen Bailey - Thursday, 14 May 2015, 10:35 AM

To all those who dreamed up, developed and made Adapt come into being, for all those who have given time and help on this forum and for everyone's patience and support.

I have learned something new every day with this wonderful tool. I have a multimedia and eLearning background but over the years have picked up bits and bobs of other technologies through online courses and learning through experience and from others. I love to make things come alive and look and work well, and Adapt does just that.

Adapt has not only allowed me to produce a fab eLearning course that I'm very proud of already in the short space of time I've used it, but has taught me new skills in command line working, databases, JSON, less, web design and layout, problem solving and many more.

It really has done so much for me - not to mention having made new friends through this forum! I've having such fun and am really delighted with the results. I hope that in some way I can contribute to the journey too in some small way.

Thank you all again, all the best.

Helen

me
Re: A massive thank you
by Sven Laux - Thursday, 14 May 2015, 11:37 AM

Hi Helen,

that is such a lovely note - thank you so much!

I'd also like to add my thanks to you, the project team and the Adapt community for your support and for making this community a great place to be and for helping realise Adapt's potential. We've only just started!

I'd also like to add that we're really looking for more people to become involved in the project. The core team are really open and welcoming to new team members and everyone in the community has something valuable to offer.

If anyone would like to become involved and you're not sure where to start - please have a read of this post and contact me via the messaging facility or direct email.

All the best and thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words!

Sven