Picture of Helen Bailey
Accordion broken?
by Helen Bailey - Monday, 18 May 2015, 11:05 AM

Has anyone else with the authoring tool found the accordion component to be broken? I had one and it was causing issue so I deleted it. Tried readding and it's still causing problems.

Have replaced the folder in my authoring components folder with that from the framework folder and also tried reinstalling from github but to no avail.

All i see in the error console is 

adapt.min.js:119 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

Any help?

Picture of Tom Taylor
Re: Accordion broken?
by Tom Taylor - Monday, 18 May 2015, 11:27 AM

Hi Helen,

What version of the accordion are you using? (I'm assuming you're using this with version 1.1.1 of the framework if you're using the authoring tool)

Picture of Helen Bailey
by Helen Bailey - Monday, 18 May 2015, 11:31 AM

It is 1.1.4 and yes 1.1.1 of the framework with 0.1.0 of the authoring tool. master strand from https://github.com/adaptlearning/adapt-contrib-accordion

It works fine putting items into it in the settings but even if i only put one item in the accordion and try to preview i get the spinning loading wheel of death :(

I deleted it from RoboMongo and the components folder and reinstalled from github with no joy :(

Picture of Helen Bailey
by Helen Bailey - Tuesday, 19 May 2015, 3:08 PM

Rather crazily it is now working again. Unexplainable, except for Tom speaking to me over Skype. Must be magic ;)