Picture of Stephen Banks
Re: Cant log in to testing area!
by Stephen Banks - Thursday, 28 May 2015, 8:44 AM

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your post, sorry I've been off during kids holiday.  It's quite a complex situation, I created a Moodle LMS system for them to compare to a third party system, they decided against my advice and went with the third party.  Now they have committed they are trying to force all requests down this route.

I have tried to explain to them that not all 'projects' require this type of approach and its best to have differing platforms to create and host e-learning resources.  I have used Captivate previously and they did not appreciate the work behind learning and creating the resources.  They prefer to buy a ready made solution rather than invest any time and effort in creating their own resources and expertise.

As it's transpired the third party solution has not gone to plan and the ready made solution was not exactly achieved 'well I never!' so even though we are burdened with the third party LMS we are looking at other things...another third party company!!....if you could help in any way that would be great.

Thanks
Steve Banks