Picture of Bill Randall
Standalone ADAPT course
by Bill Randall - Friday, 29 May 2015, 3:30 PM

Hi,

I've followed advice in this forum to create a standalone launch and forget ADAPT course.  I uninstalled contrib-spoor and successfully got rid of the 'not connected to LMS' message.  

But when I reach the results block of the assessment article, I get the message 'Course is not connected to the LMS'.  The log output is  saying:

ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.student_name
Course is not connected to the LMS

I assumed this was coming from a custom certificate extension we had built, but when I uninstalled that extension and ran a grunt build, it made no difference.

Can anyone suggest where this might be coming from and how I can remove it?

Thanks for any assistance you can give!

Picture of Haitham Gasim
Re: Standalone ADAPT course
by Haitham Gasim - Tuesday, 2 June 2015, 5:24 PM

Hi Bill.

We are looking into what might be causing the issue and will get back to you soon.

Thanks.

Haitham

Picture of Bill Randall
by Bill Randall - Wednesday, 3 June 2015, 7:58 AM

Thanks, Haitham - appreciate your help.

Bill

Picture of Kevin Lilienthal
by Kevin Lilienthal - Thursday, 4 June 2015, 2:32 PM

Bill,

Terribly sorry for the delay. This concern may be due to a customization with your specific version of Adapt. Our teem will need to discuss further on the best plan of action. We will be able to get back to you shortly.

Kevin

by Kevin Lilienthal - Thursday, 4 June 2015, 9:46 PM

Bill,

Thanks for your patience. If you would like for the Kineo US team to do this for you, please reach out, as this could fall under support hours. We have concluded that if you remove the following line, and in your build folder delete the adapt folder. That will ensure you have disabled the scorm wrapper completely, and give you a fresh build. Finally, run a new build and confirm the adapt folder has been recreated. If you have any other problems, feel free to reach out.

"_spoor": {
"_tracking": {
"_requireCourseCompleted": false,
"_requireAssessmentPassed": true,
"_shouldSubmitScore": true
},
"_reporting": {
"_comment": "Your options here are 'completed', 'passed', 'failed', and 'incomplete'",
"_onTrackingCriteriaMet": "passed",
"_onAssessmentFailure": "failed"
}
},

Picture of Bill Randall
by Bill Randall - Friday, 5 June 2015, 10:12 AM

Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for your reply.  I've followed your instructions, but when I launch, I now get a blank browser window and errors in the console and network tabs that seem to looking for adapt.min (which disappeared from the adapt folder after running a new build).

I've attached screenshots of the console and network errors if you're able to take a look?

Thanks,

Bill

by Kevin Lilienthal - Friday, 5 June 2015, 7:00 PM

Bill,

Did the folder return when you ran the build?

Kevin

Picture of Bill Randall
by Bill Randall - Saturday, 6 June 2015, 9:07 AM

Yes, the adapt folder returned, but adapt.min was no longer there.

Thanks,

Bill