Following our recent discussions from the MVP meeting there were many points raised with regards to what should be included in the assessment.
From our perspective the assessment could be quite minimal, most assessments are used at the end of the course and are typically fairly straightforward:
- A series of questions (minimum of 10) not randomised
- A pass screen
- A fail screen
- A pass score / percentage which can be set in the json file.
- Resetting of the questions to allow for..
Question types should be:
- Multiple choice question (pick one option)
- Multiple response question (pick many options)
- Record the score
- Set completion status
There are many other functionality improvements or enhancements, such as randomisation, question level feedback however we feel these could be added in the future releases.
From a development perspective I think we should be looking at making an an article an assessment, then having blocks for questions and blocks / possibly pop-up type screens for the results.
Something we are happy to give more input into.
If people could explore their thoughts here that would be great.