Picture of Beatriz Rojo
Request for image for blog
by Beatriz Rojo - Saturday, 24 October 2015, 8:07 PM

Hi there,

I know this is not the right place but I did not know where to post/send my request. I would like to write and publish a post about Adapt in may blog but I could not find any image of your logo clearly free of copyright issues. Could I use it and give credit to you or under which license can I use the Adapt logo?

Thanks a million for your answer,

Beatriz.

me
Re: Request for image for blog
by Sven Laux - Monday, 26 October 2015, 1:37 PM

Hi Beatriz,

thanks for asking your question. Would it be possible to get in touch with me directly? My contact details are below. If possible, I'd like to have a quick insight into the article before making the decision on behalf of the Adapt project.

My contact email is: sven.laux@kineo.com or "kineosven" on Skype.

Many thanks,
Sven

Picture of jPablo Caballero
by jPablo Caballero - Friday, 13 November 2015, 9:49 AM

Sven,

I have a similar issue about something I've written about Adapt (an 'intro to Adapt' course, done in Adapt), and I would like to run it by somebody from the Adapt Project, to make sure it's ok. May I contact you? If not, can you point me to the appropriate person? Thank you very much.

me
by Sven Laux - Friday, 13 November 2015, 12:24 PM

Hi jPablo,

thanks for reaching out - yes, please feel free to contact me directly at sven.laux@kineo.com - I'm more than happy to review the module on behalf of the Adapt project and, if it's a suitable example, highlight it on the site.

Best regards and I look forward to talking to you,
Sven