Picture of khaled sayed
Cann't upload any assets to the course
by khaled sayed - Monday, 2 November 2015, 7:15 PM

Dear all

I upgraded the adapt tool to ver 0.1.3 with framework 2 , all my previous courses are still work , but when I try to add any new assets to the new course and browse the picture or video and press the button upload nothing happened , and  also when I create new course I notes that adapt tool didn't create the needed folder and files in the course folder and i copy this files manually to make course work.

Do any one can help me to solve  this problem 

Picture of khaled sayed
Re: Cann't upload any assets to the course
by khaled sayed - Monday, 2 November 2015, 9:37 PM

I forget to tell you that i work in windows platform , and when I search for the uploaded image I find it in the 

path C:\Users\khaled.sayed\adapt_authoring\data\master\assets

put the adapt tool can't reach it and give this massage

Picture of khaled sayed
by khaled sayed - Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 9:38 PM

I solve this problem by install ffmpeg , then i could browse and add assets to the course.

But I discover another problem when adding any extensions to the course I got the above error ENOENT ,

I don't know way? if any one have a solotion for that error

Picture of Brian Quinn
by Brian Quinn - Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 10:13 PM

Khaled,

You must have had "useffmpeg" set to true in config.json to get this error.  

Are you saying when you enable an extension through Manage Extensions you get an error, or when you upload a new extension plugin?  As outlined in my previous post ENOENT indicates a permissions problem.  Ensure the user you're running server.js as has full access to the adapt_authoring directory.

Regards,

Brian

Picture of khaled sayed
by khaled sayed - Thursday, 5 November 2015, 4:39 AM

Thank you Brain ,

I check for "useffmpeg" it is already set to True , and my user is admin in this PC , and the adapt author directory is in the my User  folder . i.e Users/khaled.sayed/Adapt_authoring

Picture of khaled sayed
by khaled sayed - Thursday, 5 November 2015, 4:47 AM

Brain,

I notes that i install some extension "Mobile Only Text" this extension make this problem , how can I uninstall this from my adapt , I try to use "adapt uninstall adapt-contrib-MobileOnlyText" but it is still exist in the tool extension