Picture of k jcsb
Adapt authoring - Export as SCORM
by k jcsb - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 5:28 AM

I am using the Adapt Authoring tool and am trying to understand the process for exporting the course as a SCORM package. I have read articles that indicate I need to:
1. enable the spoor plugin (done)
2. run "grunt build" or "grunt dev". Where do I run this? From the forum I understand I need to run that in a directory where Gruntfile.js is located (in my case /home/vagrant/temp/340532045673046/adapt_framework/) but I get the error Cannot find module '/home/vagrant/temp/340532045673046/adapt_framework/src/course/config.json' so I guess I'm doing something wrong

Any advice appreciated.

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Adapt authoring - Export as SCORM
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 10:26 AM

The instructions you are following in step 2. are for the underlying Framework, not the Authoring Tool. When you use the authoring tool it handles doing all the things like $ grunt build for you.

In the Authoring Tool you just need to publish your course once you have enabled (and configured) the spoor plugin

Picture of k jcsb
by k jcsb - Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 8:34 AM

Thanks. By enabling the Spoor plugin and clicking on Download I then get a zip file with the manifest file etc which I can import into Moodle - thanks.

Picture of Dawn Barker
by Dawn Barker - Tuesday, 5 September 2017, 8:39 PM

Hi! I've been having problems with the Spoor plugin as well. It says that it's the most up-to-date version. Without it, I can preview the file and export the source code, but with the Spoor enabled, I get errors in doing both.

Help please? I'm a newbie and really not great at the tech side of this. (I'm using the Authoring Tool)

Thanks!

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 5 September 2017, 9:35 PM

I'll respond to your other post...