Picture of John Niezen
s not a valid json, error
by John Niezen - Monday, 18 November 2019, 7:06 AM

Had upgraded our AT instance to AT v0.10.1 and the FW to v4.4.0, however the plugins did not upgrade at that moment, no message or anything else.

Checking the Plugin page of the AT, all plugins were still at the low version.

On advice in the gitter room, I tried to do a downgrade to V4.3.0 and see if they would go. But when doing that, I get a message for all plugins stating : "Failed to install [pluginname], error: Response of request to  http://adapt-bower-repository.herokuapp.com/packages/search/[pluginname] is not a valid json.

I tried to go up to  v4.4.0 again, down to v4.2.0, but the error persists.

Anyone any thoughts where my problem could be?

Picture of John Niezen
Re: s not a valid json, error
by John Niezen - Friday, 22 November 2019, 7:08 AM

Short update; I installed all plugins n-1/2or3 by hand, as most of them are for FW 5 now. However that leads me to another thing, how does any update/upgrade step knows to overtule the manual install? I installed some plugins on purpose not on the n-1 version to see if a check in the AT shows a newer version is available.

Any idea's if during a future upgrade(when I do not have the above error anymore) it will take the latest plugin version?

Tim Baker
by Tim Baker - Friday, 22 November 2019, 9:33 AM
Picture of John Niezen
by John Niezen - Friday, 22 November 2019, 10:31 AM

Hi Tim, I am following that one as well, but my problem is that I cannot install any plugin in the update process. I get the heroku invalid json all the time.

So slightly different I hope, unless there is a package.json error somewhere in the process.