me
Talking responsive eLearning (non-technical) - new forum
by Sven Laux - Thursday, 12 March 2015, 5:18 PM

Hi,

some of you may have noticed that we have renamed this forum (it has had a technical focus since launch) and also created a new forum called the "Responsive eLearning Forum".

The idea behind this is that we want to engage the non-technical people, who are designing, commissioning, producing and / or generally thinking about responsive eLearning.

Our ambition is to make this community THE online community, which tackles the subject of responsive eLearning.

There isn't currently another community which focuses on this topic. We figure that if we can capture this audience, we will learn huge amounts and will be able to feed this wealth of thinking into the free, open source software we produce. In short, we're keen to engage the non-technical people and start discussing and learning!

We have made a start already - please have a look and tell everyone...

Thanks,
Sven

me
Re: Talking responsive eLearning (non-technical) - new forum
by Sven Laux - Thursday, 19 March 2015, 1:17 PM

Hi,

it's good to see the debate starting on our non-technical Responsive eLearning Forum - just a reminder to check it out, ask your questions and let us know your thoughts...

Thanks,
Sven

me
Re: Talking responsive eLearning (non-technical) - new forum
by Sven Laux - Tuesday, 24 March 2015, 10:46 AM

Hi,

just another plug for our new Responsive eLearning forum, which is aimed at the non-technical audience. 

There are some good discussions happening already. Topics of interest are:

Please remember to have a look and subscribe to the forum if this is of interest. Also, please feel free to ask any related questions and chip into the discussions.

Thanks,
Sven