Participants: Deborah, Nils, Paul, Ryan, Tony
Agenda: Walkthrough of MVP and Wireframe
Making sure Content Developers. Designers, Developers are all happy with what is being prototyped and that all elements are being included/considered.
- Check Instructional Designers view on including extra things not included from developers point of view.
Ryan - Walkthrough of MVP and Admin User
- User Admin/Super Admin responsible for user creation/password reset and assign users a login (possibly there email address).
- Theme (CSS/Template files) will be created offline (by Developers) and uploaded (by Developers). Then Normal Users will be able to Select Theme.
- Debugging - login as user.
- Multiple themes for single Tenancy.
- Themes will control all colours etc in the output framework.
- Theme used to change the Layout ??
- Themes will be initially very simple & possibly minimal (with a view to adding other improvements in the future).
Ryan - Walkthrough of Normal User logging in
- Products probably listed from Latest Updated in descending order.
- Asset Manager possibly updated in the future to include Flickr, Twitter integration.
- Different views for Preview:
- Print Preview - minimal styling with all on one long page.
- Saving the package and linking to it to preview.
- Live Preview - future enhancement.
- Glossary/Search to span the full Course.
Paul - PDF Walkthrough
Attempts/Pass marks - where are these set ??
- ASSESSMENT: ??
- Set at the Article Level
- Only 1 type of Article, but this can contain different attributes.
- Ties into tracking or just tracking everything ??
- Possibly flag certain Questions/Components as assessment elements.
- Quiz - need certain Score.
- Update the Course while creating it at each element as needed and flag for assessment.
- RESULT ARTICLE: ??
- Not currently available but if it was created it would change User path - Go back if Fail, Continue if Pass.
Tony - Wireframe Walkthrough
- Initially very simple for New Users (add more features/functionality in future).
- Module Overview:
- Add New Module/Edit existing Module/Import Module.
- Page Overview: (Double Click on Module ^ to get here)
- Old Sections are now Pages. (Diagram here)
- Old Pages are now Articles. (Diagram here)
- Possibly make fewer Pages and more Articles.
- Page Editor:
- Opens in a new tab
- Menu for Exit/Export and more in the future.
- Layout drop down - result could potentially be controlled by Theme
- Global Settings (for all Pages), Individual Settings (for specific Pages).
- Add an Image:
- Uploading from Desktop (first version).
- Image Vault as a future enhancement.
- Image Editor:
- Set Ratios for image cropping (will always stay as a square or rectangle when resizing).
- Page Editor:
- Global Settings - Font Colour, Font Size, BG Colour, Opacity, Border Styles
- Page Settings - Similar properties but specific to Individual Page.
- Page Content Editor:
- Change settings that were already set in the previous Editor (if needs to be updated while your working or something does not look correct with a colour).
- Button - [[ + Article ]] - Add another Article below.
- Button - [[ + Block ]] - Add another Block below.
- Changing the Order will be done using a Drop Down:
- 1... 2... 3... etc. Can be reordered by changing the Number (weight of the component).
- Future enhancement - Drag and Drop functionality for changing the order or adding new components.
- Components are Limited to 2 Side by Side (depending on the component).
- Components will have set configurations: Full, Left or Right
Feedback from - 4th / 5th -11-2013.
- Annotate/Comment Mockflow.
- Please see attachments for first drafts of the ADAPT Builder MVP for both Admins and Editors.